photo ABOUT.png photo FASHION.png photo EATING-SEASONALLY.png photo LETTERPRESS.png photo PHOTOBUCKET.png photo DC-LOVE.png photo contact-53.png

feverish




via couldawouldapica on polyvore






one day soon 

i won't have to factor tights into my outfits

i'll wear something sleeveless

the sun will stay out past 5:30

i'll wear a jacket instead of a coat 

my toes will come out of hiding inside boots

i'll give my legs a proper shave...well, maybe

_ _ _


just some of the things i'm most excited about for good old spring. 

and breezy tops, perfectly pale blouses, fun pants, rad shoes. . . 

it can't come fast enough.

_ _ _

looking for cooler weather inspiration? check out my winterized version of this post here.

over spring and ready for summer? i got you! right this way, my dear...

1 comment:

  1. Darn it, A - now I want every single pair of those shoes.

    ReplyDelete

 

[ SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K ]