photo ABOUT.png photo FASHION.png photo EATING-SEASONALLY.png photo LETTERPRESS.png photo PHOTOBUCKET.png photo DC-LOVE.png photo contact-53.png

potw: and many more

my birthday is coming up. when i was a younger, i alway hated my "late" birthday. 

last one to turn 13, 16, 21, etc.

that changed when i got to thirty and got to savor those few months where i was still 29 and all my crotchety old classmates were 30. so crucial, right? ;)

anyways, between tomorrow and september 5 (my birthday!) there are three other special people in my life celebrating their big day. it's actually part of why i'm going down to florida, so we can all get together.


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6



and a french bulldog holding an orange balloon? too cute.

happy birthday to anyone else celebrating one soon.

_ _ _

looking for more letterpress goods? check out my press of the week series here. a new potw is posted (almost) every monday. but you can always find the latest by following me on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

[ SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K ]