photo ABOUT.png photo FASHION.png photo EATING-SEASONALLY.png photo LETTERPRESS.png photo PHOTOBUCKET.png photo DC-LOVE.png photo contact-53.png

potw: welcome summer

in my mind, summer officially kicks off on memorial day weekend, but its official arrival is tomorrow.

i'm slowly getting back into blogging after my vacation, so i thought i'd kick it off with some fun summery designs.

ice cream, sunshine, crabs, sandals, lazy sunset bike rides. these things mean summer to me. 


from top left: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8


this time of year is my fave. 

_ _ _

looking for more letterpress goods? check out my press of the week series here. a new potw is posted (almost) every monday. but you can always find the latest by following me on twitter.

1 comment:

 

[ SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K ]