photo ABOUT.png photo FASHION.png photo EATING-SEASONALLY.png photo LETTERPRESS.png photo PHOTOBUCKET.png photo DC-LOVE.png photo contact-53.png

potw: write it down

a friend at work recently gave me a set of three notepads. for a list lover like me, having a fresh place to jot things down is the best. i make lists constantly. to-do lists for work, grocery store shopping lists, things to get done over the weekend, restaurants i want to try. anything. 

if you like to write things down as well, here's some cute notepads you might want to buy. 

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6



it's been awesome having these new notepads, and i keep one in my purse at all times. because with me, if i don't write it down almost immediately, i'll probably forget it.

_ _ _

looking for more letterpress goods? check out my press of the week series here. a new potw is posted (almost) every monday. but you can always find the latest by following me on twitter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

[ SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K ]