photo ABOUT.png photo FASHION.png photo EATING-SEASONALLY.png photo LETTERPRESS.png photo PHOTOBUCKET.png photo DC-LOVE.png photo contact-53.png

weekend sunshine


java house for breakfast
back to the park like old times 
out and about early saturday 
under my feet
spring colors


did you have a good weekend?

it cooled off quite a bit, but the sun was still shining so i'm ok with that. 

my weekend was pretty good. we bought some curtains for the bedroom which has really helped my sleep habits. i can really only sleep in pitch blackness and our master bedroom never really got dark enough for me (even with blinds). we had a bed bath and beyond gift card that needed to get used too, so that worked out.

my nephew's second birthday party was also this weekend. so we had a good time with family yesterday at his little celebration.

here's to more nice weather and an awesome week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

[ SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K ]