waking up to less humidity and cooler mornings has been a nice change of pace this week.
i'm never thrilled about summer's end, but shopping for a new season always helps make it ok.
here are my picks for fall this year. (and last year's list in case you're bored.)
1. i need new shoes. desperately. i bought a pair of flat black ankle boots last year and wore them to death. i'm in the market for some in another shade in 2012.
2. i hope peplum's ladylike loveliness never goes away. and in these rich hues with flirty lace, you'll look fantastic.
3. drop-waist dresses. are we ready for this? the cut feels a little on the younger side, but i think with the right accessories and shoes, anyone could pull them off.
4. i love the look of leather embellishments. and although i'm quite committed to my dress-wearing ways, i think some patterned pants are in order this season.
5. after years of stud earrings, i'm ready for some dangling drama. these tassel earrings would be super chic with a minimalist, solid color dress. i still love everything clare vivier has to offer, and these two foldover clutches are perfect for fall. also: nail polish. i'm ready to say goodbye to summer brights and paint on something more suited for the cooler weather.
_ _ _
what are you thinking about adding to your wardrobe?