photo ABOUT.png photo FASHION.png photo EATING-SEASONALLY.png photo LETTERPRESS.png photo PHOTOBUCKET.png photo DC-LOVE.png photo contact-53.png

three days


dreamy flower in georgetown
leftover cupcakes from my bridal shower being stored on my awesome new stand
what pennsylvania ave looks like at 6 a.m.
finally tried this place
pretty herbs my mom grew for shower favors 
a much-needed bottle of wine



i'm late on my weekend pics this week.

womp womp

i don't want to get all annoyingly bridal on you guys, but i think my updates from this point forward may not be as frequent. i'll try my best but we'll see what happens.

either way, i hope your week is off to a fantastic start. i'm over this raincloud that's been sitting on our heads all week, but it's still may so i can't really complain.

here's to you being awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

[ SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K ]