photo ABOUT.png photo FASHION.png photo EATING-SEASONALLY.png photo LETTERPRESS.png photo PHOTOBUCKET.png photo DC-LOVE.png photo contact-53.png

on my back

backpacks for adults.

thoughts?

i'm proud to say that i made it through middle school without strapping one of those mini jansports to my back. i hated that look.

but these full-sized, unisex canvas versions are piquing my interest. 





asos bags (1 / 2 / 3 / 4)
everlane (1 / 2)
topshop
far fetch


i don't know that i'd ever carry one in place of a purse, but as an alternative to a beach bag or for use as a hands-free vacation carryall, i think i'd consider it.

need an everlane invitation? here.


2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to find a way to justify buying this one in the burgundy color:

    http://www.madewell.com/madewell_category/BAGS/PRDOVR~88781/88781.jsp

    Do I NEED it? No. But I WANT IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha but you and matt might NEED these in napa or something! i love the coral/red one.

    ReplyDelete

 

[ SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K ]